Adding Flowing Water to a Home Can Bring in the Cash Flow - English Vasthu Tips
Adding Flowing Water to a Home Can Bring in the Cash Flow
Man is guided by fate and fate by Vastu. By designing a vastu home, it can create more positive outcomes in your life. The most important and strongest vastu element is jal. The water element of jal is the essence of life and placing it in your home or workplace mimics the flow of life, creating a good sinuous energy to appease the gods. Jal’s energy is particularly associated with prosperity and wealth so it is also a good addition in any workplace.
Jal Decorating Tips to Create Powerful Positive Energy
When placed properly, water nourishes our aura and extends positive vibrations to the rest of our life. Flowing water is more powerful than stationary water, so the addition of water fountains in any home creates a commanding energy flow that increases good fortune and wealth. However, if not placed properly, fountains with reverse flows will create negative results for you and your residents. Here are some tips to correctly place water fountains and create a positive and prosperous environment.
· According to Vasta Shastra, the best location for water is at the north-east side of any building. This sometimes provides design problems when the north-east side of the building is a place that seems awkward to place a water fountain, such as a bathroom. However, there are many ways to incorporate fountains in any room. Placing an indoor fountain in an unexpected place adds uniqueness and an interesting design touch. Although you may not typically think of putting a fountain in the bathroom, a small table fountain is a great focal point and helps you relax during a bubble bath after a hard day of work. The fountain also adds to the already powerful element of water that resides in bathrooms and multiplies your energy flow.
· Another good location for a fountain is at the entranceway of a home or office, as placing water here prevents negative energy from entering the home.
· The north-east is the location for fire, and water fountains should never be placed here as the fire element stuns the water’s energy.
· The size of the fountain should be proportionate to the home or place of work. Otherwise it dominates the area and weakens the potential of the resident’s aura.
· Water fountains that combine water and life are the most powerful energizers. If possible, install a water fountain with plant-life or fish in your home to increase your energy levels. Fish are especially powerful as they are associated with wealth and good luck. If you do not have the space for a fountain that can house fish, a fountain engraved with fish or other animals will also energize your home.
· Water fountains should be accented with light yellow colors to increase the flow of energy. Yellow invites more wealth into your life and works well with the prosperity aspect of water.
--- Jessica walter